Don’t know your knitting needle from your chopstick? Your 8ply from your 4ply? Or your purl from your plain?
Well this year, we have introduced our Born to Knit kits to solve all those problems. The perfect knitting kit to get you started and also a cute little gift pack.
The Born to Knit kits are $9.95 and include:
– A beautiful, soft 50g ball of Patons wool – 8ply, 100% pure new wool
– A pair of 4mm bamboo knitting needles
– Your sewing needle
– A sticker sheet! These are yours to keep as a present to say thanks for helping us.
– A cute little booklet which will take you through all the steps involved in creating a handmade blanket.
– A lovely piece of note paper where you can tell us your thoughts about our campaign.
You can buy the kits for $9.95 on the Save the Children online shop and they are also available from Spotlight, Lincraft and all good knitting stores.